Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Shimmer


These are my shoes.

I love the metallic look, which still seems to be everywhere. Gold metallic shoes, silvery metallic handbags, shimmery threads woven into clothing, etc.

I especially like the look in stationery and invitations! Last week I worked on an order of note cards for a friend, who wanted them in a light gold shimmer. I love how shimmery paper is both subtle and striking at the same time. The note cards looked fantastic with a mocha imprint color.

Some of my favorite shimmery styles:




Silver pocket, although it looks white. Photo does not do this shimmer justice!

Even pink gets in on the shimmer.

All of these designs and many, many more available online at Sweetest Whimsy's Carlson Craft site!

Shoe image from Nordstrom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment