Monday, January 11, 2010

Shop Talk: Handbag Cookie Jars

Eeeek! Almost forgot to post here and at The Sweet Spot and it's only the second day! I suck at my own blog schedule!

I'm tweaking the schedule a bit to give myself a fighting chance of sticking to it:

Mondays: Shopping Talk
Tuesdays: Product Reviews
Wednesdays: Blog Day Off
Thursdays: 52 Blessings*
Fridays: Let Them Eat Cake--52 Recipes*

*also posted at The Sweet Spot

Ok, time for my Shop Talk! Or should that be Shopping Talk?! This is where I get to show and tell about the cute stuff that's out there in the retail world, and not necessarily stuff I'm selling, but just anything and everything that I like.


Ta-da! Sweetly fashionable handbag cookie jars from Neiman Marcus! Wouldn't these be perfect to store all those Girl Scout cookies you're going to buy this winter?! I bought the Zebra one as a gift for my Godmother last month, and she loved it. I don't need a cookie jar right now, otherwise I'd have snapped one up for myself. However, I've been looking for an excuse to buy one of these cookie cuties for the past year at least, so I'm happy someone I love has one now.

I love how unique and whimsical they are. And functional too, which is a requirement for any kitchen. The cookie jar was actually bigger than I thought it would be when viewed online. Another good thing about them? They are currently on sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment