Thursday, February 25, 2010

This One's For the Girls

It's almost Spring! My birthday is on the cusp of Spring (kind of). In addition, with the changing of the seasons comes Spring Showers for brides-to-be, as well as Bachelorette Parties galore. I love shower and party invitations for events that shower a gal with love, warm wishes and gifts of course!

I have a ton of 'favorites' among the Bridal Shower and Bachelorette invitations I sell. Would you like to see some of them? Of course you would!

Showered With Love


Guests can write their best wedding wishes and advice for the bride-to-be!

Or bring your favorite recipe for the newlyweds!


Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue!


Ladies Who Lunch


This is my favorite lunch-ish invitation! I love the simplicity and the novelty of the umbrella as well.


Glam Gals
Spa Day with the gals


Lingerie shower!



Bachelorette On the Town







All of these faves can be viewed at Sweetest Whimsy's Carlson Craft and TATEX invitation sites! Let the Bridal Season begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment