Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Artistic Affiliations: Retail Love #1

Children's Birthday Party Invitations


I am thrilled that Sweetest Whimsy has recently become an affiliate for several companies that offer products that I ADORE!  Starting today, I will feature these companies and some of my favorite things from their websites in my RETAIL LOVE.

It's no secret that I've had a love affair with paper practically my whole life. It was pure serendipity that led me to start offering paper in addition to my custom cakes in 2005.  But I absolutely love anything that has to do with the art and craft of paper.

So when I stumbled upon Minted's website, I instantly loved all their designs.  Unlike other stationery companies, Minted is an online global community of designers, and you can even become one of them!  The designs are fresh and beautiful and most of all, unique.  In addition to cards, stationery and invitations, Minted also now offers art prints.

My kids' birthdays are in the spring, so I've been shopping around for *the* birthday invitation!  Here are some current faves:


from: Minted


from: Minted

Mother's Day is literally around the corner, so here's a special deal on a gift for your Mum--10% off journals and personal stationery!  You will love these gorgeous designs.

Mother's Day Gifts



No comments:

Post a Comment