Thursday, October 4, 2012

31 Days of Tricks & Treats: Day 4 -Tiny Terrors

from: Beau-coup.com

from: Beau-coup.com

No, this isn't a blog post about my kids.  Well it didn't start out that way at least!  But I totally heart these Tiny Terrors from Beau-coup, which reminded me of Halloweens gone by here at my house.  So now here are my own Tiny Terrors in costumes from days gone by:


2005: The first year we had TWO walking, talking trick-or-treaters at our house!

I have to admit, I miss having two "little kids" at home sometimes, especially when we're getting ready for Halloween.  The costumes are cuter and there is more excitement and anticipation for the big day.  Although I still have one kid who gets excited about trick-or-treating and the costume she'll be wearing, I also have a kid whose idea of costume now is duct-taping her jeans in some funky patterns. Yeah, she's "Duct Tape Girl" for Halloween.  

 We've been toying with the idea of having a pre-Halloween get-together, and now I am dying to have one just so I can have these adorable Tiny Terrors party supplies from Beau-coup's Halloween shop!  They are perfect Halloween whimsy and a pleasant reminder of how stinking cute my own kiddos were (and occasionally still are).

Shop for Spooky Halloween Treats @ Beau-coup.com


No comments:

Post a Comment