Monday, October 15, 2012

31 Days of Tricks & Treats: Day 15 - Magnetic Personality

I am halfway through my challenge to post daily throughout October and offer you some tricks and, treats!  (Patting myself on the back.)

Today's little TRICK is something cool for the party planner in you-- a clever and inexpensive Save the Date idea for your next big event.  I personally love magnetic Save the Date cards.  Your friends and family are less likely to lose them (and the important information) if they can stick them to the their fridge when they arrive in the mail.

I just discovered these at Birthday in a Box last week-- magnets you can personalize with several lines as Save the Dates:



The magnets are just the right size (2 1/4 inch round) to attach to a card for mailing.  And they are just the right price too-- $1.59 each!  Or if you're planning a party and just need a few lines of text, why not use it as an invitation:


I love how simple this idea is.  If you don't use it as a Save the Date or invitation, then how about a cute party favor?

Sesame Friends Personalized Magnet

You can personalize them even further by ordering one for each guest at your event:






Endless possibilities for a very little bit of money!  I'm ordering them as party favors for my Pokeno get-together.  Right now, Birthday in a Box will even sweeten the deal with a 20% discount on personalized items:

BIRTHDAY PARTY SUPPLIES

No comments:

Post a Comment