Wednesday, October 17, 2012

31 Days of Tricks & Treats: Day 18: Flirty Savings




I've previously posted about my love affair with Flirty Aprons' designs at the Sweet Spot blog, but I have to go on about them a bit more because they are having a quick 3-Day Sale on their awesome aprons!   Yes, these cuties are 40% OFF through this FRIDAY, OCTOBER 19.

Women's Apron KayDee Zebra
The Apron Flash Sale applies to: Marilyn Sugar n' Spice; Original Pink Chocolate; Original Blue Chocolate; Original Cocoa Lime; Original Sassy Red and Original Frosted Cupcake.  (I have the Marilyn in Sugar n' Spice.)  While you're at Flirty Aprons' site, you can also add these to your cart to match:

Pink Zebra Glove
These gloves may be glam but they are a necessity in my kitchen (lots of washing up when cakes are involved)!  I have several pairs myself, and can always use another one.
http://c487397.r97.cf2.rackcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/FlirtyApronsKids.jpg
 Got some junior chefs at your house?  They have kid-sized aprons to match Mom's!  They are too cute.

Visit the link below to start shopping the Apron Flash Sale!  At checkout, enter the code: flash40.  You only have a few days left!

www.FlirtyAprons.com

No comments:

Post a Comment