Tuesday, October 2, 2012

31 Days of Tricks & Treats: Day 2 - I Ain't Afraid of No Ghosts

Today's Halloween TRICK is courtesy of Luna Bazaar, a decidedly elegant collection of wedding and party decorative accents online, via Pizzazzerie, an entertainment ideas website I probably visit waaay too often! 


DIY-Halloween-Decorations-floor-ghosts-1010-de
Image from LunaBazaar.com

I can't stand how cute these are!  The fact that they are DIY means that even someone who rarely dresses up her house for Halloween (that would be me) can do this.

These adorable-yet-scary ghosties are made from those traditional wedding paper honeycomb bells used in a totally new way.  Some scary eyes and mouth features and cheesecloth (for some reason I've got lots of cheesecloth, never used, at my house) and make these quite ghostly.




Where to buy these honeycombs?  Luna Bazaar, of course!  And they're even ON SALE right now!  I'll take a dozen ghosties, please.

You'll find our link to Luna Bazaar on Sweetest Whimsy's website, or you simply click the banner below:

Paper Lanterns from Luna Bazaar

No comments:

Post a Comment