Friday, October 5, 2012

31 Days of Tricks & Treats: Day 5 - Playing Dress Up

Yesterday I was lamenting my girls growing up (too fast!) and getting too old for cutesy Halloween costumes, or really playing dress up in general.  Just last week we cleaned out their dress up trunk and although we didn't give everything away to charity, the trunk is not as full as it was!  Either they outgrew their tiny princess costumes or they were just too 'babyish' for my 8 year old to consider wearing.
 
Cinderella Doll Dress
Cinderella Doll Dress for 18" Dolls
However, they are not yet "too old" for dressing up their American Girl dolls!  I just discovered this website recently, and loved it so much that Sweetest Whimsy became an affiliate seller for this amazing online seller, Everything Princesses.  This online shop was literally created for Moms like me!

Crystal Castle Doll Dress
Medieval Doll Dress for 18" Dolls
As the name implies, Everything Princesses sells practically EVERYTHING Princesses!  How I wish my girls were little again, so I could order everything!  From tutus to tiaras, crowns to capes, beds to books, they have everything for a sweet princess-in-training. 
Deluxe Rapunzel Doll Dress - New
Rapunzel Doll Dress for 18" dolls

Everything Princesses is a real TREAT for those days when you just wish you were a princess.

Everything Princesses

No comments:

Post a Comment