Monday, October 8, 2012

31 Days of Tricks & Treats: Day 8 - Project Life at Shutterfly

OMG, OMG, OMG so crazy excited that Sweetest Whimsy is now an affiliate for Shutterfly!  Why?!  Because I'm a good Shutterfly customer myself, and I love all the many, many options the site offers to be creative with your images.

My newest favorite thing on the Shutterfly website isn't really new at all, just new to me, but very much looking forward to starting this project to jump-start my mostly neglected scrapbooking hobby: Project Life by Becky Higgins.

I've been a fan of Becky Higgins since I discovered her work in Creating Keepsakes Magazine about 12 years ago, and so pleased to discover this current project she offers.  I have several of her books, which are just chock-full of awesome layout ideas for the stumped scrapper.  I always loved the 'Becky's Sketch' in the magazine.

PROJECT LIFE: OUR REAL LIVES
So now that Shutterfly, through a partnership with Tiny Prints/Wedding Paper Divas/Treat Cards, is part of Sweetest Whimsy's Retail Love Collection, I want everyone to jump on board and start a Project Life photobook with me!  Seriously!  This is something I need to do with friends (and total strangers even) to keep me honest and stop me from getting lazy again.

Clementine Edition, Project Life by Becky Higgins: This is the one I chose for my own Project!
One of the many embellishments in the Project Life kit
I love this idea at Shutterfly because it scrapbooking/photobooking at it's simplest.  No crazy bells and whistles, just honest thoughts and images from real life.  Our real lives.  Care to join me?

Start here:
Shutterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment