Monday, October 22, 2012

31 Days of Tricks & Treats: Days 20-21- The Weekend Edition

Very busy weekend with out of town visitors, family holiday photo shoot and one literary pumpkin (more on that later) so I didn't get everything done that wanted to do!  Thus, a belated "weekend edition" of my 31 Days of Tricks & Treats for your delectation.

Do you love printables?  I do.  I am a paperaholic.  (As if you didn't know already from the name of this blog!)  I am a bit of a paper hoarder, much to my husband's dismay, although this has been a tiny bit reduced since digital papers were introduced.  So now I love digital papers and embellishments as much as real paper.  My digital collection grows apace.

The TREAT of the weekend is courtesy of Smilebox.  They have some adorable Spooky Party Circles available for download TOTALLY FREE!  They are too cute.  Four each of four different Halloween designs, absolutely perfect as cupcake toppers, party bag decor, etc. 

Free printable Halloween party circles from Smilebox.


They match perfectly with Smilebox's Spooky Circles invitations, of course.  Time to get your Halloween party started!  I've already downloaded the FREE printables and will definitely be using them on treat bags and such next week.  Don't miss this spooky and sweet digital download!

No comments:

Post a Comment