Monday, November 2, 2009

Introducing PSA Essentials!

Recently, Sweetest Whimsy became a retailer for the amazing PSA Essentials line of self-inking stamps, embossers and stampable accessories! I'd bought their products as gifts for others before, so I'm very excited to offer their personalized stamps and embossers to everyone.

Also, they have a new Peel & Stick technology that makes their stamps even more efficient, useful and affordable! You simply peel off one personalized stamp die and stick on another in its place, without having to buy another stamp base. Quite clever, and now standard for all of their stamps sold since July 2009.

Stamps and Embossers

Peel & Stick Technology

Some of my favorite designs available:

'Dashwood' Monogram & Address Stamp Design

A non-personalized 'Fill-In' Stampable Design to label all your kids' stuff!

'Gabby' Personalized Monogram and Address Stamp Design

'Princess' Personalized Name & Address Stamp Design

Interchangeable center designs to use with your personalized name and address stamp dies:
'Tree O' Holiday Designs . . .
and 'Cupcake' Girly Designs!

Endless combinations are available! The one design I've been waiting for, however, is my alma mater's Collegiate Design! Many other schools are already available, and it's just a matter of time before my Texas Longhorns are on the list!

College and Greek Designs Available, such as the Baylor Bears


I will be adding all of the PSA Essentials products to my website over the next few days, so check the website soon for them and for a special offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment