Thursday, February 18, 2010

Birthdays by the Bunch

I have a slew of friends' and relatives' birthdays coming up in the Spring, including mine and my kids', and sometimes find myself scrambling for a birthday card! I have several methods I use to stock my greeting card supply:
  • Making my own cards, which is lots of fun, but also time-consuming and I never seem to make enough of them at one time!
  • Delegating the card-making to my children, who also love to make home-made cards for friends and family.
  • Purchasing cards for different occasions.
If you're the card-buying sort, like I am sometimes, you might like the convenience of buying an assortment of cards at once. Although I do love to browse a card shop in search of the perfect card now and again, I also like having different cards ready to go when I need them.

Another reason to buy all at once? The savings! A collection of 25 birthday cards or 25 all-occasion cards from Sweetest Whimsy starts at only $20! That's less than $1 per card, and the cards are printed on the same quality paper used for our invitations and stationery. You could pick up a couple of cards at the dollar store, but they just wouldn't be the same.

Many of my loyal customers may not realize that Sweetest Whimsy offers greeting cards for all occasions, both personalized and non-personalized! In addition, I offer cards customized for businesses, such as thank-yous, birthdays and congratulations for co-workers and clients.

Here are some of the humorous birthday card options available in the Birthday Card Assortment I on my Carlson Craft site (the greeting shown actually appears inside the card):



If you've "gone green" these days, your greetings can do the same! Check out the recycled paper designs to celebrate different occasions from the Green All-Occasion Collection:




You can view all of these different Carlson Craft card designs available at Sweetest Whimsy's paper site, and maybe even cross off one more thing on your to-do list for birthdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment