Monday, January 25, 2010

The Green Seal


One wonders if I will ever stick to my blog schedule idea?! I failed to post a recipe on Let Them Eat Cake Friday . . . again. In my defense, I was flying solo as a parent this past weekend and was utterly devoted to the care and comfort of my children. *grin* Apologies for the lack of cake; I promise more cake this Friday!

Onward to spotlighting some of my products! Have you heard of the Green Seal? Green Seal is an independent, non-profit organization that sets environmental leadership standards covering a range of products and services, including paper. I'm excited that Carlson Craft, one of the main lines that I carry, now offers Green Seal Certified invitations and stationery!


What does this mean? The Green Seal indicates that the invitations are made from post-consumer fibers and created without the use of chlorine compounds. Green Seal invitations and cards are manufactured using a significant amount of renewable energy resources and responsible forest mangagement practices. You may notice slight imperfections in the paper due to the use of recycled materials; this tells the world you're going green! Why not take the planet into consideration when planning your big day? Or the arrival of your bundle of joy? Or for every day?

And did I mention that the Green Seal designs, along with Carlson Craft's other eco-friendly offerings, are awesome?!

'Vintage Perch' invitation and note card by Carlson Craft

Green Seal white note card with choice of motif and ink color

Subtly 'Beautiful Flower' invitation and note card

Sweet 'Green' baby!

Visit Sweetest Whimsy's Carlson Craft website for even more Green Seal and other eco-friendly designs available today. Because right now is the perfect time to Go Green!

No comments:

Post a Comment