Sunday, October 14, 2012

31 Days of Tricks & Treats: Day 14 - Vintage Candy

Candy, candy everywhere.  Because it's Halloween season of course!  All this candy has me reminiscing about candies of Halloweens past, or really about candies I loved in my past!

Thanks to online candy shops like A Candy Store, I can take a trip down memory lane and even buy the candies I loved right now.  The joys of the Internet age.  Were you a child of the 70's?  Do these make your taste buds scream YES!?


Fun Dip - Large Packs: 36ct
The packaging looks different but the taste is the same as it was 30+ years ago!

Bubblicious Gum - 18ct Box
So excited to see Bubblicious is still around, although the flavors have definitely changed.



Pop Rocks Candy - 36ct
I loved these!  I still do. Lots more flavors now, but otherwise the same.
Whatchamacallit King Size Bars: 18ct
Apparently these come with a layer of caramel now, unlike the 70s, but that just makes it even yummier!

Big League Chew: 12ct
Big League Chew! A late 70s addition to the candy lineup, but wasn't it clever?



Although not all of my childhood faves are still around, it really makes me so happy to browse A Candy Store's vintage flavors to find the ones that bring back my sugary sweet kid memories.  And I do mean sweet!  I don't know if I have the tolerance for that much sugar anymore!

Which candies from your childhood bring it all back? Find them at A Candy Store!  Right now, you can even get your favorites $5 off as a special Halloween TREAT:

ACandyStore.com Halloween $5 Off!

No comments:

Post a Comment